- Please complete campaign by November 20th.
- Make sure all pledge sheets are signed.
- Give the top (white) copy of each pledge sheet to United Way, the middle (yellow) copy to your payroll department, and the bottom (pink) copy to the donor.
- Make sure a “total gift” amount is listed on each pledge sheet.
- If possible, include a spreadsheet of givers and payment method in the summary envelope
- Please don’t staple cash or checks to pledge sheets.
- If you held a special event that raised cash, please either give us a check for the full amount or convert any coins to currency. It’s awkward for us to work with coins.
- Don’t forget to ask for a corporate gift.
- Please completely fill out the campaign summary envelope.
Contacting United Way
Please feel free to contact us at any time with questions, comments, or concerns.
United Way of Benton County / United Way of Humphreys County
Susan Goodman - Executive Director
Susan's e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandra Davis - Administrative Assistant
Sandra's e-mail: Sandra.email@example.com
T H A N K Y O U ! ! !