3M Random Orbital Sander - Elite Series 28497, Air-Powered, Non-Vacuum, 5 Inch, 3/16'' Orbit
Super Savings Item! Save 40% on the 3M Random Orbital Sander - Elite Series 28497, Air-Powered, Non-Vacuum, 5 Inch, 3/16'' Orbit by 3M at United Benton Humphreys. MPN: 051141284972. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Random orbital sander features an alloy steel curved-throttle lever with built-in wrist support, 3M gripping material molded into the interchangeable
Product Description & Reviews
Random orbital sander features an alloy steel curved-throttle lever with built-in wrist support, 3M gripping material molded into the interchangeable comfort grip, conveniently located speed control dial, and internal muffler. Precision balanced for smooth operation. Meet or exceed highest performance standards. Optimize to work with 3M abrasives. Multiple grips sizes available for improved operator comfort. Newly designed wrist rest for more support. Recessed level eliminates pinch points. Composite cover to prevent crack housings. Airflow rate SCFM (LPM): 17 (481). Converted form: power tool. Equipment type: random orbital. Maximum RPM: 12000. Motor HP (W): 0.28 (209). Power type: pneumatic. Tool diameter: 5" (127mm). Weight pound (kg): 1.76 (0.8). Measures 3/16" orbit diameter by 6-49/64" length by 3-37/64" height.
Features & Highlights
- Precision-balanced steel workings and a powerful 0.28 HP motor offer optimal performance with less vibration in high production industrial environments
- Extended curved wrist support, 3M Gripping Material, and recessed lever provide maximum comfort and control during prolonged use
- Pneumatic power exceeds the capability of standard electric sanders, supplying hours of continual use
- 3M Stikit Disc Pad (included) absorbs shock and vibration and provides reliable disc adhesion
- Aluminum body and durable composite cover reduce cracked housings and downtime
- Precision-balanced steel workings and a powerful motor offer optimal performance with less vibration in high production industrial environments
- Ergonomically engineered with features such as extended curved wrist support and 3M Gripping Material to maximize operator comfort during prolonged use
- Pneumatic power provides many hours of continuous use, far exceeding standard electric sanders (power hose and air compressor sold separately)
- 3M Stikit Disc Pad (included) absorbs shock and vibration for smoother running and provides excellent disc adhesion yet allows quick, easy removal
- Newly designed wrist rest for more support
- Recessed level eliminates pinch points
5 x 3.6 x 6.8 inches
6.9 x 5.3 x 11.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by 3M, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 051141284996, ean: 0051141284996,
3M random orbital sander-elite series. Features an alloy steel curved-throttle lever with built-in wrist support, 3M gripping material molded into the interchangeable comfort grip, conveniently located speed control dial, and internal muffler. Precis...
mpn: 315, ean: 0787721828891,
Twin pistons prevent stalling and provide you with smooth, reliable power. Long 2 3/4in. x 17 1/2in.. pad gives you accurate shaping and precise leveling of flat surfaces. 3000 reciprocating 1-inch strokes per minute save you time. Comfortable, balan...
mpn: 300G, ean: 5272003740299,
The Ingersoll Rand Vacuum-Ready Random Orbital Sander is ideal for high-quality finish in autobody and woodworking and produces a swirl-free finish. Spindle Size (in.): 8, Variable Speed: Yes, Pad Diameter (in.): 6, Speed (RPM): 10,000, Side Handle: ...
mpn: BD-0140, ean: 0603981876864,
Heavy Duty Industrial 5 Inch Air Sander Comfortable Easy to Use Pneumatic Random Orbital PolisherFeatures: 1. Max Speed: 10000RPM 2. Sanding Pad: 5"(125MM) 3. Air Inlet: 1/4" 4. Suitable Working Pressure: 90PSI 5. Air Consumption: 3.5CFM 6....