Free Shipping Included! Garbage Disposal Switch-Remote control-No Drilling on Sink Top-No Wiring-Stick On Sink Top/Counter Top-Compatible with any Garbage Disposal Unit Under 3/4 HP by Treeup at United Benton Humphreys. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A New Way to Control Your Garbage Disposals Power of Control Use the remote to turn on and off garbage dispose by your finger in anywhere of the
Product Description & Reviews
A New Way to Control Your Garbage Disposals
Power of Control Use the remote to turn on and off garbage dispose by your finger in anywhere of the kitchen rooms.
Save Energy Save on your energy bill with the push of a button. Use the wireless outlet to turn off idle appliances, like lights, lamps, televisions, and radios, extending their life by 15% and save 15-30% on energy consumption.
Learning Function Want to use this outlet to control a desk lamp or fan? Forget that old function, simply reset and teach the outlets and remote the new function. Please follow the steps as below. How to program a remote control transmitter and outlet switch receiver: Step1: Plug the outlet receiver into a wall outlet and press the ON button to turn it on Step2: Press and hold the programming button on the outlet until the LED indicator begins to flash. Step3: Release the programming button and then press the button on the remote for several times. Step4: The paring is successful when the LED indicator stops flashing Note:The outlets are pre-programmed for the immediate use, but the configuration can be customized to meet your needs.
Specifications Power Input: 120V/60Hz Power output: 1200W/10A (max) Resistive load 5A/600W Inductive Load Transmission frequency: 433.92MHz Remote transmitter battery: CR2032 battery 3V Low power consumption: 0.6w
Features & Highlights
- [Easy To Use]Only 3 steps to install within 30's.If you buy a traditional Air Switch Kit ,You have to spend almost 1H-2Hs to Drill a hole on sink top and then install wires between air switch and garbage disposals .Save you time and avoid the risk of sharp edges of stainless steel or sharp tools.
- [Save Money ]Eliminates wasteful standby power and reduce energy use; save on your electric bills
- [Remote Control]Strong RF signal works through doors and walls without interfering with other electronics; Operating from as far as 100 ft ,in line of sight.3M Strip helps to mount the remote control anywhere. Water-resistance remote control can work with your wet finger
- [Compatible]Rated 120V,5A/600W inductive load. Compatible with those Garbage Disposals Unit whose rated power under 1 HP , just like Waste King Series 1/3HP,1/2 HP ,3/4HP ; InSinkErator Badger series Series 1/3HP,1/2 HP ,3/4HP Food Waste Disposer
- [Multi-Purpose] This Wireless Switch Kit not only a remote control for garbage disposal, it can also remote control the desk lamp, fans, Christmas lights, fountain, and many other appliances.
Kitchen Sink Accessories
3.15 x 2.36 x 4.33 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Treeup, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: STS-OOSN, ean: 0050375022336,
The Sink top switch mounts to your sink, countertop or even the front of your sink cabinet for a whole new way to operate your garbage disposal. Press the Sink top switch & a blast of air travels to a module below the sink to turn on the disposal. Pr...
mpn: GA7, ean: 0728131641427,
Garbage Disposal Air Switch Unit This air switch is a great alternative to the wall switch.Easy top mount installation, no wiring required! Activate and deactivate by pushing the decorative air button. Compatible with all garbage disposals and built ...
mpn: ASB-2B3-26, ean: 0747028199841,
Install any brand disposal unit with this decorative flush mounted button from Westbrass. Sturdily constructed button, securely mounts to the switching unit with an air hose. A pulse of air starts the disposal running while shutting off the second ou...